Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Soviet Tanks and Seals


Working on the Soviet WWII tank collection continues, now with T26 light tanks.


I am spraying them with primer.


I am also spraying seals and penguins.


Penguins are going to be allied with The Penguin from Batman fame.  Penguins ride on the seals.


I am also finally getting around to painting primer on some of the resin models that have languished in the queue for 25 years.


Russian supplies are also getting some paint.  Each artillery battery gets a supply dump and fire direction center.


Flags mark the battery number so I know which fire direction center goes with what.


I am using the Rustoleun gray Primer to paint these.

2 comments:

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

Very impressive

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you Service Ration, I hope to continue to impress in future installments.
Bunkermeister