Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

3,000 Posts

Today I am making my 3,000th post on Bunker Talk. 

I post an average of five photos every day.

That's 15,000 photos, nearly all of them are photos of my personal collection.

Thanks be to God for allowing me to collect so many Army Men.
Thanks to my late wife and my new wife for allowing me to collect these soldiers.
Thanks to you, the reader, for your comments, for your reading, and your emails and support.

Tomorrow is Independence Day here in the United States of America.

I thank those brave soldiers who have defended our great nation these centuries.

I pray we will return to Christ, and to traditional American values of patriotism, hard work, and bravery that seem to have slipped away in our nation over the last 50 years.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek
Bunker Talk blog

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen Mike!

Ray Rousell said...

Nice one!!!

reston668 said...

Congrats on 3000!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you Ty, Ray, and Reston. I hope my little blog has been of some interest to you. If you have not seen it all, the oldest posts are still available, you may find them interesting too.

Bunkermeister