Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Mircrobrushes


I just picked up a flock of Mircrobrushes at my local Hobby Lobby store.



The size refers to the size of the head that holds the paint or glue.


I find them useful for getting into small places to apply paint, and especially for a bit of touch up paint where I don't want to bother getting a real brush dirty and just use one of these.  They are cheap enough to toss out, but they can be cleaned and used again.


They are also good for using to apply heptane as an activator for Super Glue and for other tight glue applications.


I store them in the easy open package.


They bend at the tip and are very helpful, I use them all the time.  The fuzz at the end never drips glue, or paint and never leaves any fuzz or lint behind.

No comments: