Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

West Coaster Toy Soldier Show


On March 10, MRS Bunkermeister and I visited the West Coaster Toy Solder Show.  We had a great time and I got lots of new troops and equipment.  There were a few guys there in period costumes and a few ladies as well.  This guy was dressed as a British soldier during the American Revolutionary War.  He is seen here sending a text confirming that the British are coming.

When I go to these shows I try and make up a list of the things I want to try and purchase.  Mostly I was after 60mm Tim Mee figures and I did get some of those.  Nearly the whole show was metal but there was enough plastic to make it worthwhile for me.

I got a couple slush cast cannons, and a slush cast pill box.  I also got a few 1/72nd scale French Foreign Legion troops and some spacemen.  I will post photos of them in a few days.  Nick from TSSD was there with his wife and they looked good.  Chris Brewer was there from the Brewer Brothers Kit Collector Show.  More hobby show news soon.

No comments: