Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Machine Gun


This is the machine guns upside down.


I used a lot of CA glue, so I took the lid off, just unscrewed it.


I used a Mircrobrush to apply the glue.  It's a disposable brush, well worth having for the application of glue and paint in small places.  Works really well with CA.


You can see the shiny glue for the wire holding the water cooling hoses.


 
The Microbrush can be bent to reach hard to reach places.  It holds the glue without dropping.


2 comments:

FriendlyFire said...

I've had some of those microbrushes for quite a while, but have never used them yet. I guess I should probably go look for them next time I'm gluing!

Can't wait to see them all together, they should make those Stukas think twice before diving on old Ivan!
FF

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I have used Q-tips and toothpicks but the mircobrushes are much better than either.
Bunkermeister