Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

JU 88


The Junkers JU 88 was a very common bomber used by the Germans in WWII.


This is an old kit, I got it used at a kit show, probably ten years ago.


I used Tamiya XF-19 sky grey as the interior color.


Heres all the tools I used, I like to have several knife blades so I always have a very sharp one handy.


I used an Olfa cutting mat.  I get them at Michael's and Joann's.  It protects my work surfaces.


These Tamiya and Testors colors are what I used for the pilots and other interior parts.


I mark my paint bottles with a small sticker with the paint number and color on top for easy inventory.

2 comments:

FriendlyFire said...

Off topic, but you've won a Liebster Blog Award! :
http://wargamingbeginer.blogspot.ca/
FF

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you FF!