Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ant Life Cycle Stages


They finally opened a Hobby Lobby store near me; I headed down there with two 40% off coupons and MRS Bunkermeister.


I purchased this product that teaches children about ants.


If you have seen the movie Them! then you know all you need to know about the ant life cycle.


You get a big ant, a collection of eggs, larvae and pupae.


Put a couple sets together and you have a respectable ant colony.  I only got two sets because they only had two sets.

4 comments:

The Warrior said...

Ooh, wow, look at that! I have seen the bee one, but that is it. Beautiful!

Just yesterday picked up Safari Ltd's Prehistoric Sea Animal Toob. It's a nice one!

The Warrior said...

P.S. Ah, thought it was different--I have seen Safari Ltd's line.

http://www.amazon.com/Safariology-Life-Cycle-Honey-Bee/dp/B004JDJ9S8/ref=wl_mb_hu_m_19_dp

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I love Toobs. You will see several of their sets here. Trees work well in urban areas, the various dinosaurs are good too. Watch Michaels for 40% coupons, makes those Toobs much cheaper!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Nice Bee Life Cycle. I may have to get a few of those; put it on my Amazon Wish List. Thanks for the heads up.