Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Muscians Who Play Oldies


These are 1/72nd scale resin figures from phersuminiatures@googlemail.com Phersu Miniatures.


Leo makes these little gems, and they are wonderful. I have a set of his prehistoric people and I really like them. I don't do ancients and have no idea how to fit these into the Battle of Berlin!

Leo does some unusual figures for dioramas mostly, but I think figures like this would work for a wargame command group or a camp location.


He has other projects in the pipeline:

"My next project is about the Eastern African WWII front, a little set of mounted figures about "Commander Devil" Amedeo Guillet an unfairly not well known Italian hero of war and peace who recently died) and his natives Eritrean mounted Ascaris, the "Bande Amhara."
Thank you again.
Cheers. Leo"
Great service from Leo, give these troops a try if you are doing 1/72nd scale ancients. If not, check out his website and look for something in your era.

4 comments:

ccm2361 said...

Say those could come in handy!

I am doing 1/72 Israelites & Philistines. They would work well for a command group

Bob G. said...

Bunkermeister:

LOL
..."OLDIES"...love it.

(and the walls...came tumbling down...)

I like the beat and it's easy to dance to.
I rate it a 75!

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Buy some right away. Leo is a good guy and needs your business!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Hi Bob G., glad you are amused.