Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

More S Boat


The S Boat with the sheet styrene glued to the bottom of the hull. I have to cut the edges of the sheet styrene with a craft knife so they are even with the bottom of the hull.

A better waterline view of the new hull size.


Once the bottom is glued on, I have to glue on the decks. I use XActo clamps to hold the deck and hull side walls together. They remind me of dockside cranes.


A group of German Commanders has stopped by to visit the shipyard.



Odemars German Commanders in 1/72nd scale are molded in several colors including blue. I use the blue ones for ranking naval officers.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Bunkermeister:
Looking good, Boss.

And adding the German "supervisors" on the jobsite is marvelous...LOL!

Coming along nicely.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks Bob. I often fool around a bit with the models while I am building them. Imagine them on the wargame table, and take photos with troops on them for scale.