Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cave Men


Recently I got a package in the mail from Italy, from Phersu Miniatures.

http://sites.google.com/site/phersuminiatures/

The packaging was a bit rough, but the items inside arrived in perfect condition.



I got at least one each of their prehistoric humans, several of some of the poses and a few of the prehistoric animals, all in 1/72nd scale resin.


While the packaging was rough, it did work just fine, all the figures were in perfect shape when they arrived. You can see from the photos the figures are very fine. I have never seen resin figures as perfect as these are.




These cavemen have Cro-Magnon people and some other, hairy people too. They have little spears and other weapons, some in metal. I really like them. I have always wanted "cavemen" figures and these fit the bill.


No comments: